Monday, August 9, 2010

New to the blogging world

So here I am starting a blog and wondering if I will be able to understand even how to do it! I still haven't completely figured out computers, my cell phone, camera and I Pod and now I will add the Blog to the list! Anyhow, I named my blog Cindyrella because I always loved the story of Cinderella and through the years have sometimes felt like Cinderella, dusting and cleaning and always making due while staying somewhat positive and cheerful. However, Cinderella also had a Fairy God-Mother and she got to experience the beautiful things and love and really that is what my life has been like, experiencing as much as I can with what is thrown my way, the good and the bad, the happy and the sad, the frustrations and the satisfactions, and I am actually looking forward to having a venue in which to express myself and my views and opinions on a variety of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment